Paula Quinsee is a relationship expert, TEDx speaker and author of Embracing Conflict, a self-help guide filled with practical tools, insights and exercises for personal growth and development. Her book is endorsed by the likes of international EQ author Harvey Deutschendorf and emotional change catalyst and author, Bridget Edwards.
As a relationship expert, Paula teaches individuals and companies tools and skills to immediately and positively enhance the quality of their personal and organisational relationships. She conducts monthly workshops, is a keynote speaker at events and regularly appears in the media.
During her 16 year tenure in the corporate world working at organisations such as Standard Bank, Nedbank and KFC, Paula learned many lessons on relationships in the workplace (internal and external), people and team dynamics and leadership traits.
She later trained in Imago Relationship Therapy and NLP which enables her to view people and relationships in a different light resulting in more empathy, compassion and understanding for others by applying these principles in her life. She shares these tools and skills with all her clients.
As a speaker in the professional world, she covers topics such as leadership, mentorship, corporate culture, conflict management, relationships in the workplace, personal development and more. She also speaks on more personal topics such as personal relationships and family values, goals and more.
Some of her talks include:
- Relationships are the currency of the future – are you making the right investments?
- Tough Dialogues - are we really addressing the elephants in the room (tough dialogues around sensitive subjects such as racism, gender inequality, toxic teams, leadership inertia, bullying, entitlement etc.)
- Climbing your own mountain to your own greatness - from her personal experiences climbing Kilimanjaro and hiking the Incah Trail
- 3 Easy steps to achieving your dreams - running Comrades and cycling from Sun City to Cape Town.
Her credentials include:
- Imago Relationship Therapy Educator (IRI 2011)
- Imago Relationship Professional Facilitator (IRI 2012)
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner and Life Coach (Cutting Edge Institute 2013)
- Completed Presenters Training with Hedy Schleifer. (2015)
- Completed Deepening the Dialogue Training with Imago Africa. (2016)
- Accredited ETDP/Seta Assessor and Moderator (Sor No 522765)
- SABPP HR Associate (Membership no 49844376)
- PDA Analyst and MyPDA Coach (2017)
She has presented at the FutureEd Expo, Imago Africa/FAMSA Dan Siegel Conference, SACAP Festival of Learning, University of PTA Neuroscience Seminar, SA Innovation Summit, ACFE Conference, SmallBiz Expo and TEDxPretoria. Paula also consults to ‘Married at First Sight SA’ TV show and hosts shows for Niche Radio and UK Health Radio.
Paula was a finalist in the Thriving Magazine ‘Tell Your Story’ and Margaret Hirsch Business Women Awards competitions 2017.
MORE INFO: https://paulaquinsee.com/