BBSRadio.com (corporately known as BBS Network Inc and herein referred to as BBS Radio, our trademark)
BBS Radio collects the following information only: 1) names; 2) email addresses; 3) phone numbers. This is for BBS Radio's use only. Areas may require login information to access, as they are member only areas. Further, we periodically send out our double opt-in (and fully opt-out) BBS Radio newsletter.
- We do not give out the information to third parties! We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission, and rarely then as well. It's how we roll!
- Any individual or company may request to opt out of our electronic newsletters by sending an email directly to newsletter@BBSRadio.com, or contacting the us by mail at the following address. BBS Network, Inc. (dba: BBS Radio), 5167 Toyon Lane, Paradise, CA 95969. Toll Free in US/Canada 888-710-8061. The main business direct line is 323-744-4828. We are easy to reach, and we make ourselves readily available! People may also remove themselves from the Newsletter just by clicking on the link located on the bottom of the email.
- BBS Radio Newsletters are intended to keep users informed of new features that are available on our website. They are also used to send out information that we feel our users would appreciate. Our policy is to send our email announcements or newsletters only to those specific individuals that signed up for them. If you receive an email and want to be removed from the newsletter, we provide instructions on how to unsubscribe, so that you will not receive any other messages from BBS Radio in the future. If instructions are not provided within the email, please send us an email at newsletter@BBSRadio.com, asking to be removed, and it will be done within 24 hours. Our telephone numbers are provided all throughout the website. Please visit management whenever you have a concern, and we'll be most happy to speak with you personally.
Disclosure to Authorities:
- You authorize BBS Radio to disclose your password, name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, gray market, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. Specifically, this includes exchanging such information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. BBS Radio cooperates with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property and other rights.
What are cookies?
- This privacy notice explains the information and security practices of BBS Network, Inc. (BBS Radio).