Terance Coffee is a professor at Fashion Institute of Technology and LIM College in NY. He also the founder of TC Event Experience, a wedding-event planning firm.
Coffee held positions at CBS and at Macy’s, managing store launches with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Sean John, and bookings for Vogue, Seventeen and IMG.
Coffee also worked at WRKS, 98.7 Kiss FM, UniWorld Group Inc, and one of his favorite events has been leading the Coney Island USA’s annual galas, opening night film festival party, Mermaid Ball.
Looking Good with Daniella & T. Coffee
A lifestyle & fashion talk show, about Creatives Who Do It All – Despite It All!
Creative Connoisseurs, Daniella Platt and Terance Coffee share their voices along with the others in our creative fashion & lifestyle world to inspire you conquer your dreams, and be your authentic self. Creativity is all heart. Your Inner You is Looking Good.
Join in for fun segments like:
- How to Dress Rich & Look Like A VIP
- Behind the Seams, Anyone Can Create a Brand
- Let’s Face It: I Am Talented
- Bling- Bling, the Power of Color
- Fashion Rule Breaking
- Waist Down! Rock Your Zoom Bod.
One added bonus… As you’ll hear from our Body Image Activists and Stylists, the Show is 100% about body inclusivity, age is just a number, and how to Glam Up!
Follow the show
@daniellarplatt LI Daniella Platt
@teranceantonio LI Terance Coffee
- Stay connected and see past shows! LookingGoodwithDaniellaandTCoffee.com
- Sign up http://www.lookinggoodyaya.com/
- Supportfor the show at https://anchor.fm/lookinggood/support
- Get Looking Good: Daniella’s Ebook FREE -- 3 Ways Anyone Can Have A Clothing/Apparel Line & Sell Like Crazy at flodesk-Page – even without inventory
- Masterclass https://www.udemy.com/course/appareldaniella/
Would you like to be a guest? We would love to share your story.