I am the CEO and Cofounder of BBS Network, Inc., or better known as BBS Radio. If it's not mainstream, it's on BBS Radio! I'm grateful you stopped by! If I can do anything to make your experience even better, don't hesitate to email me directly! With Love and Thanks,
I was very young when I first saw spirits... I didn't know that these people were actually dead, I thought they were friends and family that were coming to visit, but then they started to tell me how they died. It was really strange, especially when my parents just thought it was my over-active imagination.
I lived with this gift for years and my grandmother was also in the closet about her Mediumship gift until my grandfather passed away when I was 7. She finally came out and started to give readings and became very well known in the UK.
She told me that I would continue with her gift, but I didn't believe her... I had other dreams I wanted to follow.
I finally started to tell people about my visions and Spirits. Some people accepted it while others, like my father, questioned it. But I didn't allow anyone to tell me what I was seeing... I knew what I was experiencing and that was enough for me.
Then a friend of mine was telling me about her boyfriend on the phone and I told her some things that were coming to me. I didn't know how I knew the information but I knew it, and it all happened to be true. She started to tell clients of hers and next thing I know I'm getting calls to do readings.
So that's how it started. I never advertised, it was all word of mouth and soon I was giving up my day job to work as a Psychic Medium full time.
I was invited to come to USA for a period of time in 2004 and during my stay I met Merv Griffin and that's when my life turned upside down. I didn't know who he was - I didn't realize he was the brains and the face of Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. To me he was a sweet, older gentleman who believed in my gift.
He brought me to America and created the hit TV Show, 'Life Among the Dead' and "Voices from the Other Side' with thanks to Lifetime TV. Now these shows and 'Lisa Williams Live' are playing all over the world. Who would have thought it...an English girl from Redditch?!
I have had many life-changing experiences which have helped me realize that my calling in life was to help others and change lives.
My gift is sharing and helping those who need help through my weekly Radio Show as well as Shows and Events throughout the world as I connect people to their loved ones who have passed on. I teach spiritual development courses and train Mediums and Psychics so that they can share their gift with others.
Guest Occupation: Heavy Equipment Operator, NDE Experiencer, Accountant, Software Analyst, U.S. Navy, Author
David L. Oakford was born in 1959, in the shadow of the great auto plants in Warren, Michigan. He grew up on the 'South Side' of town, on the Detroit border; which was, and still is, a great place to get into trouble! By the time he was 19 he was in some very dark times, which led up to the near death experience in 1979. After his near death experience he settled down and got a job as a crane operator at a machine tool plant. He made new friends and met the woman who eventually became his wife. He was laid off in 1982, a casualty of the manufacturing decline the Detroit area experienced in the early 1980's.
David spent five years in the US Navy from 1985-1990, operating the naval tactical data system, the radars and the missile launcher on the guided missile frigate USS Halyburton FFG-40. He also controlled helicopters and hunted submarines.
After his enlistment ended he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting while being a stay at home father to his four beautiful children. He received his degree in 1995. He eventually landed a position as a software analyst. He is currently unemployed and is a stay at home father again!
David is the author of, Soul Bared: A Metaphysical Journey and Journey Through the World of Spirit: God, Gaia, and Guardian Angels.
I'm just a regular guy ... except for the aura photos I create. See the aura photo on the left. It shows energies similar to what I saw during an extraordinary experience I had in 1979 which almost cost me my life. As a regular guy, I work for a living and try to stay out of people's way and live my life without harming anyone. And I have a great interest in all things having to do with the metaphysical. As you will be able read from the pages of this website and several books written about me, the extraordinary experience that I had was a near-death experience during which I learned a lot about life after death. I learned about the energies that we as human beings create and how we affect others ... including the entire universe itself. I have written my entire near-death experience in a book entitled "Soul Bared: A Metaphysical Journey." Click on the link to learn more about my book and how to purchase it.
My near-death experience is also featured in the book Nothing Better Than Death by Kevin Williams, webmaster of "Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife." My book was also been reviewed by P.M.H. Atwater, L.H.D., one of the leading researchers of the near-death experience. You can read her review at my book's web page as well.
Nuclear Physicist-Lecturer Stanton T. Friedman received his BSc. and MSc. Degrees in physics from the University of Chicago in 1955 and 1956. He was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist by such companies as GE, GM, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, Aerojet General Nucleonics, and McDonnell Douglas working in such highly advanced, classified, eventually cancelled programs as nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and various compact nuclear powerplants for space and terrestrial applications.
He became interested in UFOs in 1958, and since 1967 has lectured about them at more than 600 colleges and 100 professional groups in 50 U.S. states, 10 Canadian provinces and 18 other countries in addition to various nuclear consulting efforts. He has published more than 90 UFO papers and has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV programs including on Larry King in 2007 and twice in 2008, and many documentaries. He is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell Incident and co-authored Crash at Corona: The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident.TOP SECRET/MAJIC, his controversial book about the Majestic 12 group, established in 1947 to deal with alien technology, was published in 1996 and went through 6 printings. An expanded new edition was published in 2005. Stan was presented with a Lifetime UFO Achievement Award in Leeds, England, in 2002, by UFO Magazine of the UK. He is co-author with Kathleen Marden (Betty Hill’s niece) of a book in 2007: Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience. The City of Fredericton, New Brunswick, declared August 27, 2007, Stanton Friedman Day. His book Flying Saucers and Science was published in June 2008 and is in its 3rd printing. His newest book, also co-authored with Kathleen Marden, is Science Was Wrong released in June 2010.
He has provided written testimony to Congressional Hearings, appeared twice at the UN, and been a pioneer in many aspects of ufology including Roswell, Majestic 12, The Betty Hill-Marjorie Fish star map work, analysis of the Delphos, Kansas, physical trace case, crashed saucers, and flying saucer technology. He has spoken at more MUFON Symposia than anyone else.
Stanton T. Friedman is a dual citizen of the USA and Canada.
Frank Seifert is co-developer of MatchMatrix, a powerful Internet system that provides the core ingredient that no other player in the relationship game has "the ability to predict a truly compatible partner. Frank heads San Diego-based MatchMatrix.com, but unlike his counterparts at other online dating services, he is not a psychologist. He was a lawyer and his MatchMatrix co-developer an engineer. Their credentials for developing the MatchMatrix system were their personal experiences" a combined five failed marriages that made them take a hard look at what was NOT working in their relationships.
goes straight to the heart of a relationship without any subjective information from either person
uses no extensive questionnaires
reveals the four core personality traits and how they align for each person in EVERY type of relationship
calculates attractions to determine if what someone feels as "chemistry" is truly reliable or merely a false attraction
• Celebrity Psychic Michelle Whitedove is the FIRST legitimate psychic to prove her supernatural abilities by being tested on Television. Filmed under the strict FCC guidelines to guarantee authenticity, Lifetime TV named her “America’s #1 Psychic” awarding her this title of distinction after she won "America's Psychic Challenge", a competitive reality TV program where she proved her supernatural abilities. (Watch the videos)
• Recently Whitedove was featured in the HBO Documentary: “No One Dies in Lily Dale” a film that showcases her gifts. As an expert in her field, she has been featured on some of North America's most conservative shows; NBC’s TODAY Show interviewed by Matt Lauer, ABC TV's "190 North", CBS News, FOX News,WGN SuperStation Morning News, PBS TV's "View Points", CTV News, “Breakfast TV” Canada,the Alan Colmes show, and NPR to discuss the reality of psychic abilities and after death communication.
• Naturally gifted since childhood, Michelle has many God given talents. These abilities enable her to connect with her Guardian Angels and Spirit Guides to give clear and accurate information about Personal Issues, World Events, and the Future. She has a 98% accuracy rate with her readings.
• As a CLAIRVOYANT (clear seeing) Michelle receives visions of people, places, things, and of the past, present & future, she is CLAIRAUDIENT (clear hearing) listening to messages from the other side, CLAIRSENTIENT (psychic senses of smelling, tasting, and feeling) , as an EMPATH she takes on the sensations of the physical and emotional states of being.
• Michelle's ability as a SPIRIT-MEDIUM is astounding and contacting departed loved ones is a rare gift. With one foot in the spirit realm and one on the earth plane, she is able to see and converse with spirits that have crossed to the other side. These souls communicate telepathically through feelings and pictures. No words exist which can describe the intensity of this communication. This direct connection helps many people put closure to relationships, healing their hearts by knowing that our soul is eternal and our loved ones do indeed survive death.
• Channeling Information from the Universe, Michelle must raise her vibration to connect with the high frequencies of spirit. She is able to relay angelic teachings to improve the quality of our lives and to gain knowledge for personal growth. She is a truly gifted teacher, revealing through conscious actions specific steps to expand our soul's growth and fulfill one's personal destiny. As a CHANNEL, Whitedove actively communicates with the Angel Kingdom. As a Past Life Detective, she channels information about your soul migration. As a professional Reincarnationist she accesses the Book of Life to conduct Past Life readings.
• As a HEALTH INTUITIVE*, Michelle can see into the physical body and advise her client to seek appropriate medical help. Spiritual and Physical Healing is a gift Michelle uses when spirit calls her to do so. As an intuitive healer she is able to see the physical or emotional problems within the persons being. Through prayer, her compassion towards the sick opens a healing force from the heavens, causing many patients to release pain and suffering.
• Using all of her gifts, as a PSYCHIC DETECTIVE Michelle can help to solve crimes, disappearances, and mysteries. She is able to give previously unknown information by creating a “Psychic Profile” to help investigators and relatives unravel the truth about events that occurred.
Guest Occupation: Doctor, Author, Editor, Systems Philosopher, Researcher, Scientist, Economist, Integral Theorist, Speaker, Professor, Concert Pianist
Prof. Dr. Ervin Laszlo, twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, was born 1932 in Budapest, Hungary, founder and President of the Club of Budapest, was one of the first representatives in the area of systems philosophy and general theory of evolution. He published more than 70 books translated into as many as 18 languages. In the course of his long academic career as a professor for philosophy, systems philosophy and future sciences, he worked in teaching and research at a variety of reputable universities in the US, Europe, and the Far East. Laszlo publishes a quarterly scientific journal (WORLD FUTURES: The Journal of General Evolution) and a corresponding book series. He also edited a four-volume encyclopedia. Over 400 articles were published in newspapers and magazines worldwide, including the US, Europe, Japan, and China. His titles and distinctions include a Ph.D. in "Lettres et Sciences Humaines" from the Sorbonne in Paris, an "Artist Diploma" from the Franz Liszt Academy in Budapest, an honorary medal from the Kyung Hee University in Seoul, the title of honorary doctor in economic sciences of the Turku School of Economics and Business in Finland, as well as the title of honorary doctor in the area of human sciences of the Saybrook Institute in San Francisco. Together with his Finnish-born wife Carita he presently lives in a 400 years old converted farmhouse in Tuscany in the Pisa area.
David Icke (pronounced "Ike") is a former Professional Soccer player, journalist, network anchorman with the BBC, spokesman in the 1980's for the British Green Party, and since 1990 a full time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world. Many have dubbed Icke as the "most controversial speaker" on the planet. They used to laugh at him, but now they come in the thousands to hear him speak all over the world. He is the author of 16 books and among them are: And the Truth Shall Set You Free, The Biggest Secret, Children of the Matrix, Alice in Wonderland and The World Trade Center Disaster ~ why the official story of 9/11 is a monumental lie, and his latest book, Tales from the Time Loop - The most comprehensive exposé of the global conspiracy ever written and all you need to know to be truly free. David's words are designed to inspire all of us to be who we really are, to fling open the door of the mental prison we build for ourselves and to walk into the light of freedom.
Jacklyn Zeman does it all! Mother - Actress - Author. Now after more than 4,000 episodes as nurse ‘Bobbie Spencer’ Chief Surgical RN on ABC’s “General Hospital”, she has become one of the most visible and likeable actresses on network television. A true contemporary, a role model to millions of daytime viewers Jacklyn received critical acclaim for her starring role in “Montana Crossroads,” an ABC After school Special, and took a break from her busy “General Hospital” schedule to co-star as a lawyer in ABC’s Comedy Movie for Television, “Jury Duty.” She has guested on “Chicago Hope,” “Mike Hammer,” “Love, American Style,” “Fantasy,” “Sledgehammer” and “Madd TV.” Industry honors and awards over the years include four Daytime Emmy nominations, including one for Outstanding Lead Actress in 1998, a Soap Opera Digest Award and the Hollywood International Favorite Actress Award.