Crazy Sexy Midlife Love with Devin and Morgana
Station 1 - Audio and Video Players
My husband and I are 25 weddings deep into getting married 100 times in 100 countries. 100% his idea. And honestly, when we hit 100 we’ll probably keep going, cause we’ve been in honeymoon mode for 5 years now. (He’s a smart man.) We met at 45. Started getting married at 47… back in 2014.
My philosophy is love gets better and more fun at midlife, especially for women. We’re smarter. Men are more relationship ready. (And if they’re not, it’s so obvious! Next!) I want to punch holes in all that negative, fear-feeding nonsense I grew up hearing about age and love for women.
Getting Married around the World
The reason for this is simple. Love and travel are two of our favorite things. By combining the two we unite the best of our worlds. Yes, at least, 100 weddings!
100 Weddings, So Far
Yes, we are aware that we are just getting started.
1. Los Angeles, CA USA — May 23, 2014
2. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico — June 5, 2014
3. Dubrovnik, Croatia — September 14, 2014
4. Kotor, Montenegro — September 15, 2014
5. Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina — September 18, 2014
6. The mountains above Sarajevo, Republic of Srpska — September 22, 2014
7. Belgrade, Serbia — September 26, 2014
8. Belgrade, Serbia — September 26, 2014
9. Bled, Slovenia — September 29, 2014
10. San Marino, San Marino — October 4, 2014
11. Rome, Italy — October 5, 2014
12. Vatican City — October 5, 2014
13. Gesi, Turkey — February 12, 2015
14. Norwalk, CA — May 27, 2015
15. Villa Del Palmar, Loreto, Mexico — June 17, 2015
16. Wizards Academy, Austin, TX — October 6, 2015
17. Sri Rahti, Penestanan, Bali, Indonesia — May 8, 2016
18. Toronto, Canada — August 10, 2016
19. San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico — June 15, 2017
20. Colima, Mexico — November 18, 2017
21. Sedona, Arizona — November 10, 2018
22. Paris, France — September 26, 2019
23. Brussels, Belgium — September 29, 2019
24. Madrid, Spain — October 11, 2019
25. Lisbon, Portugal — October 17, 2019
Talk Show Program Archives for Podcasting
|Crazy Sexy Midlife Love , May 13, 2020||Peace, Love and Understanding, make your relationship a safe space and soft landing!|
|Crazy Sexy Midlife Love , April 29, 2020||Romantics wish lists, love spells, happiness, attraction, magnetic power and repetition of old behavior|
|Crazy Sexy Midlife Love , April 15, 2020||The TRUTH about Kabbalah, Soul Mates, and Twin Flames|
|Why 100 Weddings? , April 1, 2020||More really is more: from 100% romantic failure to midlife love, a lion, knighthood, and the pluses of many weddings|
Morgana is the happy bride of Devin Galaudet, and she’s made it her #1 priority to travel the world with Devin, getting married every where he asks, and to live a life of never ending honeymoons. Morgana is also the international #1 best selling author of Financial Alchemy: Twelve Months of Magic and Manifestation. Owner of a multi-million dollar coaching company for over 2 decades, Morgana is a sought after keynote speaker and pioneer in personal development. Morgana’s ground breaking approach to creating wealth by putting LOVE first has featured her on all the major television networks, Coast to Coast Radio, The Wall Street Journal, and hundreds of others. Morgana cultivates and supports world changing women leaders. She has been a featured expert alongside Deepak Chopra, Joe Vitale, Arielle Ford, John Gray, Arianna Huffington, and many others. Morgana guides clients to heal the rift between heart, spirit, and money, and to focus on Love, Lifestyle and Legacy.
Devin Galaudet is the smartest husband in history (says his wife). He is the genius behind the idea to get married 100 times in a 100 countries. Before he was a brilliant husband he was a conflicted son, as chronicled in this best selling memoir "10,000 Miles With My Dead Father's Ashes." When not getting married or losing his father's ashes (yes, really!) Devin has been the Editor-in-Chief and Publisher of all six In The Know Traveler web sites for 16 years. Before travel, he survived careers in antiques, construction, film and professional card playing. Devin has drawn on decades of teaching Kabbalah and coaching love to develop his Mystical Solutions to Modern Love methodology. Devin lives in Long Beach with his adoring, indulgent wife and his compulsive book buying habit.