Toyota Recall Cause
Were Toyota 's problems, requiring a recent recall of their cars due to runaway acceleration, caused by faulty design and sticky accelerators or something else? Per the Zetas, it is both.
ZetaTalk Comment 3/13/2010: A periodic malfunction due to electromagnetic pulse would not cause a mass recall, though some of the incidents were due to external electromagnetic interference. As with all devices dependent upon a steady electrical or magnetic environment, cars as well as planes and trains will continue to malfunction, increasingly. There is no predicting what area, or what timeframe, such malfunction will strike.
So some of the incidents were due to electromagnetic pulse, which certainly caused Air France 447 to lose all of its electrical systems and crash. Cars are increasingly controlled by computers, electronics, so presumably would likewise be vulnerable.
Are Cosmic Rays Really Causing Toyota 's Woes?
March 16, 2010
It may sound far-fetched, but federal regulators are studying whether sudden acceleration in Toyotas is linked to cosmic rays. Radiation from space long has affected airplanes and spacecraft, and is known for triggering errors in Computer systems, but has received scant attention in the auto industry. The questions show how deep regulators and automakers may have to dig to solve the mysteries of sudden acceleration. Toyota says it is fixing mechanical problems - floor mats and sticky pedals - that explain sudden acceleration in 13 models and 5.6 million vehicles. With more than 3,000 complaints to U.S. regulators of random sudden acceleration problems in Toyota models, several researchers say single event upsets deserve a close look. The phenomenon can trigger software crashes that come and go without a trace. Unlike interference from radio waves, there's no way to physically block particles; such errors typically have to be prevented by a combination of software and hardware design.
Is the establishment concerned about electronics affected by the electromagnetic pulse from the charged tail of Planet X?
ZetaTalk Answer 2/17/2007: We have stated that electromagnetic surges will occur, increasingly, as Planet X approaches and in particular as the tail wafts past the Earth. The compass has been erratic for a couple years now, but as the tail is charged, will have more problems than the past. The magnetic fields of Planet X and Earth clash, and this is not a steady state but a surging affair.
Apparently so, as the auto industry is going to get an assist from NASA!
NASA Will Help Probe Toyota Accelerators
March 30, 2010
NASA and the National Academy of Sciences are joining the government's effort to figure out what caused the sudden acceleration problems that led to Toyota 's massive recalls. NASA scientists with expertise in electronics will help the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration study potential electronic ties to unintended acceleration in Toyotas. NASA's knowledge of electronics, computer hardware and software and hazard analysis will ensure a comprehensive review, Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said. In a separate study, the National Academy of Sciences will examine unwanted acceleration and electronic vehicle controls in cars from around the auto industry. The National Academy is an independent organization chartered by Congress.
THE MAGNETIC DANCE BETWEEN EARTH AND PLANET X.
Our Earth gives evidence that a magnetic dance has happened in the past, repeatedly.
Noting that hardened lava indicates N/S were in different places in the past, human scientists presume a polar reversal, a situation where the Earth's magnetic field would suddenly reverse, for unknown reasons.
- Earth's magnetic field weakening
Dec 12, 2003
- The strength of the Earth's magnetic field has decreased 10 percent over the past 150 years, raising the remote possibility that it may collapse and later reverse, flipping the planet's poles for the first time in nearly a million years. At that rate of decline, the field could vanish altogether in 1,500 to 2,000 years.
However, per the Zetas, they misunderstand, discounting the influence of Planet X in their theories.
- ZetaTalk: Pole Reversals, written on Jul 15, 1995.
- Do the Earth's poles ever suffer a reversal during a pole shift? No. The Earth's polarity, where the magnetic North Pole points consistently in one direction as though focused on a distant point in the Universe, does not change, ever. This is an illusion, a hypothesis that humans have concocted to explain what they find in the Earth's crust. In this hypothesis, they are assuming that the Earth's crust does not move about, but it does. What humans are measuring is the confusion in the crust, and not the direction of the magnetic North Pole. Planet X speaks to the Earth from afar. Scientists who do not buy into the pole shift will argue endlessly that it is the poles that move and reverse, and any discussion with such scientists should begin by first clarifying the pole shift premise. Sometimes, during a pole shift, the movement is slight, and sometimes literal reversals take place, where the crust does, as you say, a 180. Having only the Earth's crust to examine, and being in denial or unaware of pole shifts, a human could only assume that the poles had moved, rather than the crust.
What is termed wandering poles, are actually places on the surface of Earth where a North or South pole existed in the past.
The crust moved, putting that spot at North or South.
Volcanoes spewing lava during those pole shift times, which are always cataclysmic, point in the direction the magnetic core of Earth is pointing to.
A dramatic example if Steen's Mountain.
- The Steens Mountain Conundrum
Science Frontiers, Mar-Apr 1992.
- The layered lava flows of Steens Mountain, in southeastern Oregon, have preserved video-like records of the earth's magnetic field as it switched from one polarity to another about 15.5 million years ago. The scientific instruments here are the cooling lava flows. As they solidify from the outside in, a process taking about 2 weeks for a 2 meter-thick flow, the lava is magnetized in the direction of the field prevailing at the moment of solidification. We would thus have a 2-week continuous record of the behavior of the earth's field. Ordinarily, we would not expect to see very much change in 2 weeks; even a reversing field is thought to take thousands of years to complete its flip-flop. However, at Steens Mountain, when the field reversed 15.5 million years ago, the lava flows suggest that the field's axis was rotating 3-8° per day - incredibly fast according to current thinking, in fact a thousand times faster than expected.
- Almost Inconceivable Changes in the Geomagnetic Field,
Science Frontiers, Sep-Oct 1995.
- A decade ago, a trio of geophysicists published a group of papers based on their measurements of the remnant magnetism of the 16-million-year-old layered lava flows at Steens Mountain, Oregon. At that time, they claimed that these finely bedded lava flows testified that, during a field reversal, the earth's field swung around at the astonishing rate of 3° per day! This rate is about one thousand times the current rate of polar drift. Mainstream geophysicists could not believe the 3°/day figure because it implied incredibly rapid changes in the flow of those molten materials within the earth that supposedly generate the geomagnetic field. The Steens Mountain data were tabled; that is, dismissed. The three researchers, though, continued their labors at Steens Mountain and have now offered additional, even more impressive data. They now find that the geomagnetic field probably shifted as much as 6° in a single day. Their work has been carried forward so professionally and meticulously that other scientists are finding their conclusions harder and harder to dismiss. Instead, the search is on for explanations of the rapid field changes.
Such changes in magnetic direction would indeed happen within a day if a pole shift had happened,
ripping the crust from the magnetic core and moving it to a different location within an hour.
A correct interpretation of the Steens Mountain data.
But being scary, other interpretations, or simply denial, are preferred.
Other evidence of crustal shifts on the Earth's surface are the ice ages, which in fact are simply spots on the surface which were perched at the North or South poles at that time.
Wandering poles, where hardened lava points to as the North or South pole, are also explained by the shifting crust explanation.
- ZetaTalk: Wandering Poles, written Feb 15, 2002.
- The prior shift moved the North Pole from Greenland to its present location. Prior to that, it was over the East Siberian Sea, having pulled Siberia northward where the largest number of mammoth dieoff occurred. Tracing the North Pole over the past few shifts, one sees that it spent a time over Scandinavia. When it moved from Scandinavia into the Arctic north of Siberia, Europe warmed up, its glaciers melting. Prior to Scandinavia, the North Pole centered over North America.
The reason man struggles with what the evidence on the surface of the Earth present to him, is that the conclusion is frightening.
Denial is so much more comfortable.
- ZetaTalk: Past Cataclysms, written Feb 15, 1996.
- The Earth bears witness to the cataclysms in her past and their periodic occurrence. Beyond her deep wound in the Pacific basin, and beyond the drift of her continents, there are scars more palpable by man. Mountain cliffs, which rise sheer in many cases thousands of feet, represent tearing of solid rock. These stands before mankind, who even make a hobby of scaling their heights, ignored in their deeper meaning. Have any experiments been done to determine how much force would be required to tear rock of this depth? None have. The reason lies in the equally deep desire of mankind to avoid thinking about the Earth's past cataclysms. Beneath the sea in the Bahamas lies evidence of civilizations that went under the waves - highways and highway markers, clearly manmade. These areas have been explored by many fortune hunters, recorded by camera, and published in full color repeatedly.
Likewise ancient Incan cities stand so high in altitude that the cities could not have been built, much less lived in. Yet the scientific community continues to claim that Earth changes happen gently, inch by inch, at the pace experienced during the memory of their current civilization. Antarctica bears witness to her past as a steamy swamp, and likewise the North Seas, where oil is extracted. Likewise the temperate regions are scared by what is termed the Ice Ages, where these regions were as snow and ice packed as the poles. A clue to these changes lies in the magnetism frozen in hardened lava, which demonstrates that Magnetic North and South changed now and then. Has any adequate explanation been proffered by the scientific community? None has, as all the explanations have the Earth's thin crust remaining in place, as the thought that they are standing on a raft that can move on the sea of magma beneath them is too frightening to contemplate.
So what can we expect, during the magnetic dance between Earth and Planet X?
For starters, think of these planets, Earth and Planet X, as magnets.
Then think of what magnets do, when placed closed to each other.
They either go end to end, N Pole of one to the S Pole of another,
or they line up side by side, both with their N Poles pointing in the same direction.
This is what magnets do.
- ZetaTalk: What Magnets Do, written Feb 8, 2004
- An Analysis of the solar system and how the planets line up, as magnets, with the Sun shows a variety of positions. Earth and Mercury, both with magnetic cores and in close proximity to the Sun, align alongside of the Sun attempting to form one large magnet. Bar magnets, free to move, will snap together side by side to form one large magnet, but planets held apart from each other or their Sun by the gravity Repulsion Force cannot actually touch. The large gaseous planets, Jupiter and Saturn, are in a Reversed polarity, as they are simply a conduit for the flow of magnetic particles, not themselves magnets. And Neptune and Pluto align themselves with the magnetic flow lines, from afar, as iron ore shavings will do when laid next to a magnet. All the planets are on the Ecliptic and none are approaching the Sun to sliding past the Sun's S Pole as Planet X is doing. Thus, when sliding past either of the Sun's poles as it passes the Sun, there is likely to be a tilt in Planet X. How else does a magnet move from being an end-to-end magnet, to becoming a side-by-side magnet, thence returning to an end-to-end posture? It tilts. Temporarily.
Not every planet is magnetic.
Were Earth not a magnetic planet, Planet X could pass and there would BE no pole shift, no wandering poles, no ice ages, no renting apart of the continents, no mountain building or climate changes.
What makes a planet a magnetic planet?
- ZetaTalk: Planetary Magnetism, written Feb 15, 1996.
- Planets act as magnets in accordance with their composition and liquidity. In this regard the Earth is a magnet, as it has a high concentration of iron in both its core and crust, and its core is fluid. The strongest magnets are produced from softened or melted ore, as the atoms are free to line up end to end. The core of the Earth is perpetually in this state, and thus it acts like a huge magnet, as large as the globe itself. Magnetic influences between planets are greater than humans imagine, because they use as their frame of reference objects on the surface. The Earth's crust is magnetically diffuse, representing many different pole alliances over the eons, as magma hardened after volcanic eruptions during pole shifts. The Earth's thick crust acts as a shield in this way, so that only sensitive needles on compasses, floating freely, jiggle into alignment with the Earth's core.
A planet's magnetic influence is not encapsulated by its crust, but reaches beyond this even to the ends of the solar system. The Earth's magnetism oozes around the various crustal plates acting as shields to recreate its essential alignment out in space, considering any confusion the crust may have presented as no more than an annoyance. A resonance is involved, so that the magnetic field can reestablish itself, filling in any blanks. Thus, when magnetized planets encounter each other, such as when Planet X passes near the Earth, the strength of their reaction to each other is much greater than man might imagine. Mankind's tiny magnets are but specks on the surface of thick crusts acting as shields. Below the surface, in the liquid core of the Earth, and in resonance high above the surface, is where the real magnetic drama occurs.
OK, planets that are magnets have Iron in their core.
So, what makes Iron induce the flow of magnetic particles such that a magnetic field develops?
- ZetaTalk: Ferromagnetism, written Apr 15, 1996
- From childhood to adulthood, magnets have fascinated man. Young children are given sets of magnets to play with, linking them end to end. School children are shown, with iron ore dust, just how those invisible magnetic lines reach and curl, preparatory to a lecture about the Earth's magnetic field and on to how to use the compass when lost in the woods. The use of magnets so permeates industrialized human society that one would be hard pressed to find an aspect not affected. Claspless doors are secured with magnets, airplanes fly on automatic based on magnetic alignment, and recyclers separate out metal with magnets, to name but a few. Yet magnetism is not understood by man, though theories abound. It's clear that something flows, but just what is flowing is unknown. It's clear that direction is important, but just what is dictating this direction is unclear. It's clear that magnetism occurs naturally, especially in certain ores such as iron, but what it is that is special about iron ore is a puzzle.
Magnetism is the palpable, measurable effect of a subatomic particle not yet delineated by man. In fact, there are several dozen sub-atomic particles involved, out of the 387 involved in what humans assume to be simply the flow of electrons. Where electric current can be made to flow in any direction, the path of least resistance, magnetic flow seems to be very single minded. In fact, it is also going in the path of least resistance, as can be seen when one understands the path and what constitutes resistance for magnetic flow. Unlike electricity, which only occasionally flows in nature, the flowing sub- atomic particles that constitute a magnetic field are constantly flowing. This is the natural state, to be in motion. The path of least resistance, therefore, is to go with the flow, and the flow is determined by the biggest bully in the vicinity.
A single atom of iron, isolated, will establish the direction of flow based on the tightly orbiting electron particles, of which there are hundreds of sub-types. These tight orbits arrange themselves in a manner not unlike the planets around a sun, but the field, of course, is much more crowded. Given the fairly static number of these particles that will hang around an iron ore nucleus, the orbiting swirl may have a rhythm, rather than a steady hum. Put 3 groups of 3 into a cycle of 10 and you have whomp whomp whomp pause. Should the cycle, based on the nucleus and the electron sub-atomic particles it attracts due to its size and composition, be 4 groups of 3 in a cycle of 12, you would have whomp whomp whomp whomp. The steady hum of the second cycle does not lack a magnetic flow, it is just diffuse. The irregular cycle in the first example finds the magnetic flow escaping during the pause. Being attracted again to the best partner in the vicinity, the single iron atom, the magnetic sub-atomic particles will circle around, taking the path of least resistance which of course is on the other side of the atom from the outward flow.
Placing a second iron atom next to the first finds the two lining up, so the flow escaping during the pause of each goes in the same direction. This is a bit like forcing a second water flow into a flowing stream. Toss a stick into both forceful streams and you will see that the water flows are moving in the same direction as much as possible - the path of least resistance. In this manner the magnetic flow of the largest bully forces all else in the neighborhood to line up. Where the iron ore atoms are caught in an amalgam and not altogether free to shift their positions within the amalgam, the magnetic flow may physically move the amalgam, this being, again, the path of least resistance. For those who would state that magnetism is not a thing, as it can't be weighted or measured or seen, we would point to the child's trick whereby two magnets are held positive end to positive end. Let go and they move so that they are aligned positive end to negative end. What made these magnets move, if not a thing?
Just as gravity is a dominant force affecting our planet Earth, magnetism, during pole shifts, dominates.
As Planet X twists and turns during its passage past the Sun, it tosses our Earth around like a rag doll, the lesser magnet.
At first, when Planet X is not directly between the Earth and Sun, this is a secondary influence.
The pole shift happening only when Planet X stands between the Earth and Sun, negating the Sun's influence temporarily.
But prior to that point, the pole shift point, several steps in the magnetic dance occur.
I will detail them, one at a time.
1. daily tugging on the magnetized Atlantic Rift
2. an Earth wobble caused by pushing and pulling on the N and S poles
3. a lean to the left as the N Pole of Planet X hoses toward Earth
4. 3 days of darkness and 6 days of sunrise West when this becomes extreme
5. a grip on the Atlantic Rift causing rotation stoppage
6. the pole shift itself.
The reason for this complexity is the twisting and turning Planet X itself does as it rounds the Sun.
At first, coming into the inner solar system from outer space, it aligns with the Sun's magnetic field, as do all the planets in the solar system in one manner or another.
Earth and Mercury, for instance, align perfectly with the Sun's magnetic field.
But as Planet X gets close to the Sun, coming in at a 32 degree angle from the South of the Sun, it must nose its N Pole into the Sun's S Pole.
This was the case in 2003, when Planet X zoomed into the inner solar system.
It's N Pole not only pointed toward the Sun's S Pole, it was pointing toward Earth too, as Earth was on the opposite side of the Sun at that time.
Thus the charged tail, which hoses out from the N Pole of Planet X, blew past the Sun and toward Earth, causing outages galore in Augusts-September of 2003.
Remember New York City being black, with a million commuters walking home in the dark across the bridges?
Planet X then had to align along the magnetic flow lines surrounding the Sun, along its magnetic field.
Going into the S Pole of a magnet, these lines are tight, close to the Sun, and not looping far out into space.
As Planet X passed the S Pole of the Sun and moved on its trajectory toward the Sun's middle, it temporarily assumed a neutral position, N Pole pointing toward the Sun, S Pole toward the Earth.
These were the magnetic quiet times of 2004 and 2005.
The trajectory of Planet X is at a 32 degree angle going from S to N, cutting across the Ecliptic, and passing over the Earth's head as it zooms on out.
So at some point, it must adjust to the magnetic flow lines surrounding the Sun, the Sun's magnetic field, on the top side.
In this case, in that the top of the Sun has it's N Pole, Planet X will try to point it's S Pole toward the Sun, the complete reverse of what it had been doing as it passed the S Pole of the Sun.
It does this in what the Zetas call the 270 roll, turning in place to turn its N Pole from pointing toward the Sun to pointing away from the Sun, and thus, toward Earth.
This has started, as of 2006, and ultimately results in the 3 days of darkness for the Northern Hemisphere.
In the 6 steps in the magnetic dance, the first is the daily tug caused by the magnetized Atlantic Rift.
The Atlantic Rift is a surface magnet caused in part by larva hardened when continental drift occurs.
This happened during past pole shifts, when the Atlantic was ripped apart.
The iron in this hardening lava polarizes in a general N/S direction as it hardens, making the Atlantic Rift a type of magnet.
But this recently magnetized hardened lava also attracts iron elements in the magma, which attach and also line up with the Earth's magnetic field, thus strengthening the Atlantic Rift as a magnet even more.
- ZetaTalk: 3rd Magnet, written on June 8, 2003
- When Planet X is close enough to cause agitation and spilling over of the ionized particles that normally group at the poles or around the highly magnetized core of the Earth, these particles flow along under the crust of the Earth until they find themselves captured at the Atlantic Rift. This creates a conflict within the Earth's magnetic field, as it now has yet another magnet to deal with. The distress a highly magnetized Atlantic Rift has on the surging magma is to create an irregular outgo at the N. Pole, where the particles flowing through the core are going straight up and out, but the particles that flowed along the Atlantic Rift are emerging at an angle. Thus, the point where this angular outflow emergence occurs is agitated, due to ionized particles under the crust surface in rapid motion. This is an indication that the Atlantic Rift has become magnetized, has gathered the ionized particles that escaped from their normal domain near the poles or surrounding the core.
The tugging on the Atlantic Rift is graphically displayed by the USGS live seismographs,
which show a global shuddering at certain times of day when the Atlantic Rift is either facing or in opposition to Planet X, near the Sun.
This global shuddering started in March of 2003 and has continued, an archive of these signatures available on the ZetaTalk website in the Global Quakes section.
Very dramatic at noon or midnight over Greenwich, a signature that has no other explanation but the presence of Planet X.
The second step in the 6 steps in the magnetic dance is an Earth wobble caused by pushing and pulling on the N and S Poles of Earth, causing an Earth wobble.
In 2003, coming up from the South, and pointing it's N Pole toward the Earth, Planet X was regularly grabbing at the S Pole of Earth.
The Zetas called this, at the time, the S Pole Tug.
- ZetaTalk: S. Pole Tug, written June 11, 2003
- Magnets can line up side by side if enough distance is allowed between then for a field to develop, such that the particle flow can move out from the N. Pole and around to the S. Pole without impediment. Where this field cannot be established, due to crowding, the flow will move in and out from the dominant magnet in the area, the lesser magnets trying to position themselves to facilitate this flow. Where the lesser magnets cannot position themselves to facilitate this, due to being held in place for some reason, the magnetic particle flow remains distressed, this distress primarily visited upon the lesser magnet. The Earth had many allegiance to continue rotation, continue to maintain its present tilt, and the core is still listening primarily to the Sun for its magnetic orientation.
Meanwhile, held in place as it was by the Sun's dominant magnetic influence, a tugging started in 2003, on the Earth's S Pole.
As Planet X rose from just beneath the Sun's S Pole on up toward the Sun's middle, a push against the Earth's N Pole also started, and the wobble really picked up speed.
Starting in 2004 and until the middle of 2005, I and many people from around the world documented this wobble.
We did this by measuring the position of the sunrise and sunset, and how high the Sun was in the sky at noon.
It was clear a Figure 8 was being formed by the N Pole of Earth, daily, as the magnetic N Pole either was facing the Sun and Planet X or hidden over the horizon.
All this is documented in the Orbits section on the ZetaTalk website.
By Summer 2004, this wobble had manifested in hot and cold spots in the Northern Hemisphere, perfectly confirming the Figure 8 pattern.
The coldest spot wasn't over the N Pole, it was over Hudson Bay!
Satellite images confirmed this, with Siberia melting while Hudson Bay was under ice.
- ZetaTalk: Earth Wobble, written July 17, 2004
- The key to the Earth wobble many are now beginning to Notice, and the odd cold spot that lingers over Hudson Bay and in the waters off Nova Scotia, lies in the shape of the Atlantic Rift. Planet X is skewed along the Sun's magnetic flow lines, pointing its S. Pole away from the S. Pole of the Sun as it rounds this pole. For those with keen eyes and clear eyes, for at least half the world from Japan to Ontario, an Earth wobble has become a reality. The Atlantic Rift is skewed to the West in the northern hemisphere, and then to the East in the southern hemisphere, following the deepest cleft between the continents as they rip apart during what is commonly called the Continental Drift. This Atlantic Rift is itself a magnet as the tearing occurred during prior pole shifts and cooling magma was quickly aligned with the reforming poles, and thus becomes a third magnet encouraged to align with the Earth's core and Planet X during their encounters. At the point where the Atlantic Rift either faces or is in opposition to Planet X, this tugging to align occurs, creating the Global Quakes noted on live seismographs only during this past year, for the Earth, when Planet X has been in the vicinity.
Why has an Earth wobble developed? When the Atlantic Rift is facing Planet X, high noon over the Atlantic, the tilt and lean of the Earth are tending to align side-by-side with Planet X where it rides on the Sun's magnetic flow lines, rather than the Sun, as the combined pull on the Earth core and the Atlantic Rift is a strong magnetic resonance. Due to the S shape of the Atlantic Rift, leading with its southern edge more toward the East, this tug on the rift tends to tilt the Earth. Planet X grabs at the southern portion first, as nearer at hand. This gives Europe to Ontario a sunrise with a northern tilt. As this southern portion of the Atlantic Rift disappears around to the side of the Earth at dusk, this grip is relaxed and the Earth tends to align side-by-side with the Sun. This gives the Western Half of the United States a sunrise location more in keeping with what is expected. This also moves the Hudson Bay and waters off Nova Scotia away from direct sunlight, thus the odd cold these regions are experiencing during their Summer.
This wobble of the N. Pole of Earth away from the Sun and Planet X is most accentuated at this point, because the southern Atlantic Rift disappears and is entirely shielded from the direct grip of Planet X, being blocked by the Earth. As the southern portion of the Atlantic Rift approaches the dark side of the Earth, where it is again in line with the Earth's core and Planet X as magnets, creating magnetic resonance, the tug to align with Planet X again becomes strong, giving Japan the view of a sunrise moving North. But as the southern portion of the Atlantic Rift swings round to approach its dawn position, it is now more accessible to Planet X than at dusk. Approaching from the South, Planet X can directly grip this southern tip of the Atlantic Rift. Thus Siberia does not find itself with the lack of sunlight the Hudson Bay region does during its daylight hours.
The Earth wobble evolved, during 2004, to become more violent, what the Zetas term a drunken lurch.
The wobble has been getting more severe, affecting the weather in what the Zetas term weather wobbles, as the Earth is pulled under her mantle of air, the atmosphere, more violently and for greater distances.
The reason for the increased violence was Planet X rising to the Ecliptic, the Sun's middle, thus having more access to the Earth N Pole, which began getting pushed away.
Not just a S Pole tug, now a polar wobble with a tug and a push!
- ZetaTalk: Drunken Lurch, written Nov 19, 2004
- The previous wobble had the lower portion of the highly magnetized Atlantic Rift grabbed twice a day, at the day and dark points when the Atlantic Rift was either facing Planet X or in opposition on the other side of the globe. The grab was essentially forcing the Earth into magnetic alignment with the tilt of Planet X. This eased at the dusk and dawn points when the Atlantic Rift was shifted to the side of the globe, creating a 4 times daily wobble which had Spain and Japan seeing the Sun high with warmer weather while N. America and Siberia found the Sun low and their temps cooler. We now have a twice a day wobble, a polar wobble. The Earth is known to be rotating around geographic poles, which are offset from the magnetic poles by approximately 15 degrees, for the sake of this discussion loosely up from the S. Pole toward Tasmania and down from the N. Pole toward the center of the Canadian NW Territories. During the 270° Roll that Planet X takes as it crosses the Ecliptic, it swings its N. Pole toward Earth, pushing the N. Pole of Earth away, causing the prophesied 3 Days of Darkness during this temporary end-to-end alignment. Leading into this Planet X revolves in place such that its N. Pole no longer points almost directly at the Sun but points away, swinging toward the Earth, but this change does not happen suddenly, it is progressive.
Leading into this, when Planet X slowly swings its N. Pole round in a clockwise direction, whither the Earth? The magnetic poles of Earth present themselves to the Sun each once a day, at diametrically opposing times. When N. America faces the Sun and Planet X, the N. Pole is exposed in its location just above the Canadian NW Territories. The N. Pole of Earth leans away from this hose of magnetic particles, causing the Sun to seem too far to the South. This effect lingers until the S. Pole of Earth comes into view, dawn just South of Tasmania, at which point the N. Pole of Earth is out of view and negated. The Earth now attempts to move back into alignment with the Sun, the dominant magnet in the solar system, overcompensating in this wobble back to place the Sun temporarily too far to the North for Siberia and Europe. The drunken lurch back and forth will become more accentuated as the slow 270° Roll of Planet X continues, with the tilt of the Earth's N. Pole steadily moving away from the Sun, until the 3 Days of Darkness is evident.
Lean to the Left
The third step in the 6 steps of the magnetic dance is a lean to the left, which the Zetas describe as Earth falling on her side.
This occurs as a lead-in to the 3 days of darkness in the Northern Hemisphere, as the N Pole of Earth is trying desperately to escape the stronger N Pole of Planet X swinging toward it.
- ZetaTalk: Hell Unleashed, written Jan 2, 2005
- The Figure 8 will become more extreme and vicious as the N. Pole of Planet X swings into view on its Eastern side as it turns in place in a clockwise motion, the slow 270° Roll. What will this increased intensity do to the Figure 8 and Earth's attempts to simultaneously honor the Sun's magnetic dictates? She will lay on her side, her magnetic N. Pole pushed to the West, a predecessor to the 3 Days of Darkness and Sunrise West laying her hemispheres out for an equal basking under the Sun but putting the Sun and Moon and especially the constellations in extremely errant positions, especially as the Figure 8 continues during this time.
The Zetas have given no time frame for this lean to the left, which is shown in many crop circles as an extreme wobble.
But leading into this, a distinct lean to the left may be evident, for some time.
- ZetaTalk: Dead on and Deadly, written Apr 3, 2006
- Earth scuttles back in her stalled orbit, Planet X is seen to the right of the Sun, and increasingly coming closer and appearing larger and unmistakably not as a solar flare or sundog, and the Earth falls to her side, little by little. This makes for a lopsided arc of the Sun across the sky during the day, the Sun not where expected. During this slow 270° roll Planet X is steadfastly moving closer to the Earth. It not only appears larger in the sky, it has a steadily stronger grip on the Atlantic Rift and the poles, creating a stronger and more violent wobble. This equates to stronger quakes and volcanic activity, wilder weather, and the populace starting to question matters in a shrill, not polite, manner. If this is global warming, what is that to the right of the Sun, and why is the Earth falling to her side? We predict the White House will shutter their windows and refuse questions on the matter, if they are functioning at all at that time.
This is a matter the Zetas have been silent on, in keeping with their hope that the establishment will become discombobulated by Earth changes and many who have participated in the cover-up will simply blurt out the truth.
The Zetas want to see the cover-up break.
Thus, I, Nancy, personally suspect the lean to the left, and details of what will happen during those days, to be a secret card the Zetas and other benign aliens are holding.
3 Days of Darkness
After the lean to the left, the Earth swings it's N Pole away from Planet X so violently that those in the Northern Hemisphere do not see the sunrise for 3 days, this followed by sunrise seeming to come from the West.
This is the fourth step in the 6 steps of the magnetic dance.
The Sun will seem to rise in the West because the globe almost stands on its head, during these days, an overcompensation to having the hose or magnetic particles from Planet X pointed directly at it.
The rotation of Earth remains the same, but it is upside down for these 6 days, thus sunrise West.
This is well documented in folklore, as if a wobble can be upsetting, this was surely something that did not pass notice!
- In the Talmud it is said: 'Seven days before the deluge, the Holy One changed the primeval order and the sun rose in the west and set in the east.
- Worlds in Collision, p.126
- In the Papyrus Ipuwer it is similarly stated that 'the land turns round [over] as does a potter's wheel,' and 'Earth turns upside down.'
- Worlds in Collision, p.121
- At certain periods the universe has its present circular motion, and at other periods it revolves in the reverse direction. There is at that time great destruction of animals in general, and only a small part of the human race survives
- Politicus, by Plato
- The rising of the sun from the west one of the things which must happen.
- The Twelfth Imam
- The Hour will not be established ... till the sun rises from the West.
- The Hadiths
The fourth step in the 6 steps in the magnetic dance includes brief days during which the Northern Hemisphere is pushed away from the Sun and the looming N Pole of Planet X, giving the Northern Hemisphere 3 days of darkness.
- ZetaTalk: 3 Days of Darkness, written Sep 30, 2004
- We have stated that a Sunrise West will occur, as prophecy predicts and folklore attests, as a result of a 270° Roll by Planet X as it crosses the Ecliptic. Planet X seeks to align along the tight magnetic flow lines just under the Ecliptic to the tight magnetic flow lines just above the Ecliptic, which have radically different alignment dictates. Under the Ecliptic, the flow lines are returning magnetic particles to the Sun, but above, they represent an outward bound stream, which does not tolerate a N. Pole pointed toward it. Planet X must roll, and does this as a sideways roll, the path of least resistance. The Earth is hardly a passive observer, but participates when it finds a hose of magnetic particles pointed at it by deflecting its N. Pole. This is reflected in folklore as a period of darkness for the northern hemisphere, a Biblical prediction of 3 days of darkness.
As the Earth continues to roll, in synch with Planet X, keeping its N. Pole pointed away, the Earth is unmistakably turned upside down, again well documented in folklore. During this time the core and crust are glued together, and the rotation of the Earth follows the rotation of the Sun, as always, in direction, thus sunrise West. Following days of a sunrise West, this roll of the Earth continues its momentum until the Earth returns to align side-by-side with the Sun and Planet X, a comfortable position for magnets forced into proximity with each other. It is in this position that the daily grab on the Atlantic Rift begins significant slowing of the Earth's rotation.
At this point in the magnetic dance, there can scarcely be any doubt that the End Times are upon mankind.
This is recorded in folklore as a time when the Earth turns upside down, as when it violently swings it's N Pole away it does not stop on a dime, and almost does a 180 before drifting back up to where N is N and S is S.
This is a time when the Earth is in the last weeks before the pole shift, when Planet X is close enough to be seen as a writhing dragon in the sky, and when the tail is starting to drop red dust upon the Earth.
The Egyptian papyrus contains the words of Ipuwer, recorded during the time of the last pole shift, during the Jewish Exodus.
Compare some passages from Ipuwer to the Book of Exodus.
Papyrus 2:5-6 Plague is throughout the land. Blood is everywhere.
2:10 The river is blood.
Exodus 7:21 There was blood throughout all the land of Egypt.
7:20 All the waters that were in the river were turned to blood.
Papyrus 2:10 Men shrink from tasting .. and thirst after water.
Exodus 7:24 And all the Egyptians digged round about the river for water to drink; for they could not drink of the water of the river.
Payrus 2:8 Forsooth, the land turns round as does a potter's wheel.
2:11 The towns are destroyed.
7:4 The residence is destroyed in a minute.
So you see, the red dust and earthquakes are very close in time to when the world turned upside down during the 3 days of darkness.
Planet X meanwhile is rapidly completing it's 270 degree roll, having turned 180 in place to point its N Pole at Earth, it suddenly points its N Pole straight up.
This is the fifth step in the 6 steps in the magnetic dance, the point where both the Earth and Planet X are straight up and down, side by side, and the Atlantic Rift is grabbed firmly during the Earth's daily rotation.
This results in an Earth rotation slowing to a stop, a matter also recorded in folklore as a long day in Egypt, a long night on the West Coast of the Americas.
- ZetaTalk: Long Day/Night, written Feb 15, 2002.
- The Atlantic lava beds are gripped, facing the Sun, facing the approaching Planet X coming up from the South along the rift, and causing both Europe, the Americas, and Africa to be on the long day side of the Earth. Rotation stops with the Atlantic Rift facing the approaching Planet X, which is coming nearly from under the Sun. Therefore, the Long Day described by Joshua and the long night described by the West Coast indians.
Part of the process in stopping rotation is the clash of rotation.
Earth orbits and rotates counterclockwise, as do all the planets in the solar system.
Planet X orbits and rotates clockwise, in what is called a retrograde manner.
Thus, every time those part of Planet X that want to grab a part of Earth, and hold it, come round, Planet X tends to pull Earth to a stop, rather than hurry it on its way.
Like dancers twirling in different directions, and bumping into each other during this twirling, the big partner will eventually stop the little partner from twirling at all.
- ZetaTalk: Tail Wafting, written Mar 8, 2006
- Planet X does so in a retrograde manner, as it rotates retrograde and is in a retrograde orbit while passing the Sun. As the N Pole swings round to the right, as viewed from the northern hemisphere, the tail likewise begins to appear to the right of the Sun. The Earth, desperate to escape the hose of magnetic particles coming from the N Pole of Planet X, leans to the left as far as possible in the eddy flow of particles it is trapped in, caught in the path of Planet X, moving steadily and inexorably toward the Earth as it leaves the Sun. As Planet X comes closer to the Earth, and the tail is blown more toward Earth than away. Does this mean that mankind will shortly have more of the tail effects, here on Earth? The Earth cannot escape this, and folklore speaks to this.
Indeed, folklore attests that during these last weeks, the effects of the tail are upon the Earth.
Red dust, fire storms, and hail.
Returning to comparing the quotes from the Egyptian Ipuwer and the Book of Exodus:
Papyrus 2:10 Forsooth, gates, columns and walls are consumed by fire.
Exodus 9:23 The fire ran along the ground. There was hail, and fire mingled with the hail.
Papyrus 4:14 Trees are destroyed.
6:1 No fruit or herbs are found.
Exodus 9:25 And the hail smote every herb of the field, and brake every tree of the field.
Papyrus 4:3 Forsooth, the children of princes are dashed against the walls.
Exodus 12:27 (The Angel of the Lord) smote the Egyptians.
Papyrus 9:11 The land is not light.
Exodus 10:22 And there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt.
The last step in the magnetic dance is the pole shift itself, an affair that takes place within an hour.
As Planet X moves to align with the magnetic flow lines above the Ecliptic, it finds it has crossed the crowded highway that the Ecliptic represents.
It takes off suddenly, grabbing the S Pole of Earth with its N Pole and tipping the Earth in space as it does so.
Planet X does not run off with Planet Earth, but attempts to tip it onto its head as it leaves the vicinity.
Unlike the tipping upside down that happens during the 3 days of darkness, this tipping is so sudden and violent that the crust separates from the core, allowing the core to realign magnetically with the Sun.
The crust stays in place, where it landed, and thus the new geography that will result after the pole shift.
- ZetaTalk: Pole Shift, written prior July 15, 1995
- The pole shift is therefore sudden, taking place in what seems to be minutes to humans involved in the drama, but which actually takes place during the better part of an hour. There are stages, between which the human spectators, in shock, are numb. At first there is a vibration of sorts, a jiggling, as the crust separates in various places from the core. Then there is a slide, where the crust is dragged, over minutes, to a new location, along with the core. During the slide, tidal waves move over the Earth along the coast lines, as the water is not attached and can move independently. The water tends to stay where it is, the crust moving under it, essentially. When the core finds itself aligned, it churns about somewhat, settling, but the crust, more solid and in motion, proceeds on. This is in fact where mountain building and massive earthquakes occur, just as car crashes do their damage on the point of impact, when motion must stop.
Weak spots among the Earth's crustal plates give way. The Pacific Ocean will shorten, and the Atlantic widen. Subducting plates will subduct greatly. Mountain building will occur suddenly, primarily increasing in areas already undergoing mountain building. All told, the better part of an hour, but at certain stages, only minutes. Plants survive as they are rooted and their seeds are everywhere, and animals including man survive because they travel with the moving plates of the Earth and experience no more severe a shock when the plates stop moving than they would during a Richter 9 earthquake. Where mountain building occurs when the plates stop moving, the stoppage is not simply a sudden jolt, like a car hitting a brick wall. All is in motion, and the stoppage is more like a car hitting a barrier of sand filled plastic barrels - a series of small jolts, occurring in quick succession.
And that ends the magnetic dance between Earth and Planet X.