EDUCATION & GRADE SKIPPING WHILE RESIDENT ON SCHOOLHOUSE EARTH.
If possible, would you skip first grade?
If you meet the requirements skipping a grade is possible.
Just what are the requirements for grade skipping?
Here is a valuable clue for the beginning interested in grade skipping; the student must find the All Person, Jehovih, Creator of All that Exists.
Here is my take on the additional requirements for skipping the first level of heaven and entering the second level; (1) Completion of this introductory course and (2) uniting for communion with angels.
Mail this Page to a Friend.
ZetaTalk: Ascension, Note: written Jan 15, 1996.
Learning of the Transformation, humans almost invariably put their own spin on it. Those humans who are operating solidly in the Service-to-Other orientation will be given the option to be lifted to safety, briefly, during the coming pole shift. This has long been imparted to mankind, as almost all 3rd Density worlds have voted to become Service-to-Other during their Transformation, and this temporary lift is simply a means of transporting them into their future home, the Earth. This message has been twisted, for comfort and gain. In particular, the Christian religion has used the concept of an ascension to encourage obedience in the flock and support of the religious elite. Follow the rules and you will be saved. There is no group or religion that is scheduled for ascension, no ritual or bartering that will improve one's chances, no practice or lifestyle that will pave the way - there is only the quiet decision, reflected in genuine action, on one's orientation to be Service-to-Other. This decision cannot be faked or taught or expedited by dogma. It involves the individual, solely.All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com
FROM OTHER SOURCES
Is there any benefit for a mortal incarnate on Earth at this time in history that worships The All Person, Jehovih and has met the Two Requirements and has Impregnable Knowledge? If so, what is that benefit?
There are two levels of heaven in the atmosphere above Earth. They are known as the First and Second Resurrections. The First is not organized and the Souls there are like the mortal they incarnated while that person was alive. Just because a soul is in heaven it does not suddenly become a perfect entity as the First Resurrection is a place of PURGATION. Unless the person met the two conditions, they must awaken to the fact that no one is going to undo the wrong decisions and actions made during incarnate life in Schoolhouse Earth. That soul must make RESTITUTION.
However, if while in class on Earth the person worshiped Jehovih and lived by the Golden Rule, and met the two conditions, they may skip the First and enter, upon separation from the body, the Second Resurrection which is the Organic Heaven, organized for good works and a place of spiritual education and labor.
Yes, there is a benefit!
Perhaps, those who are uncertain concerning what will happen after death to their soul will have a better idea about the matter if they read the Words of Jehovih, The words of God of Earth and The Heavens above it and the words of the Angel Embassadors for those presently incarnate upon Earth in the Kosmon Era, which is now.
From the book titled Oahspe
(Meaning Earth, Sky & Spirit)
A Kosmon Bible in the Words of Jehovih and his Angel Embassadors
by John Ballou Newbrough 
(based on 3rd edition of 1912)
Hear the Words of God to Idol Worshipers:
Book of Judgment
Chapter III, verse 43
Seek, thou, O man, to believe in the All Person, Who is Ever Present, Whose eye is upon thee, Whose ear heareth thee; for He is the All One, Who is the pass-word to the highest of heavens. And thou mayest call on thy idol at the gates of my heavens, but the gates shall not be opened unto thee.
Chapter II, verses 22b-26
Yea, the infidel, the disbeliever, the philosopher, the lawyer, the judge, the preacher, the fanatic, and all others, are more controlled by the spirits of the dead than by their own personal spirit.
And the more a man's spirit is wrapped up in his own corporeality, the more is he subject to vampires and spirits of darkness. Neither knoweth the philosopher whether his ideas come from Jehovih or from the spirits of the dead.
Whosoever hath witnessed and knoweth of a truth, that he hath seen the spirits of the dead, that knowledge is impregnable. And whoso hath entered the second resurrection, even though in mortality, that knowledge is impregnable.
But, whoso hath found the All Person, his knowledge is greater than all. And none below him can judge him. Neither can any man attain to this knowledge, till he hath passed through the other two conditions. No man knoweth the Creator, unless he hath proven the communion of spirits. Neither can any man rise to the second resurrection, till he hath arisen to faith in the All One, Jehovih.
THE JUDGMENT UPON THE BRAHMINS, THE BUDHISTS, THE KRISTE'YANS, THE MOHAMMEDANS, THE CONFUCIANS, THE JEWS AND ALL OTHER PEOPLES ON THE EARTH, IN THE WORDS OF GOD.
GOD, embassador of Jehovih, saith: Ye shall assemble for the communion of angels, regularly, and maintain intercourse with them. For in no other way can ye demonstrate the immortality of the soul. 2. Doing this in the name of Jehovih, and for spiritual light in regard to spiritual things. 3. Whoso consulteth the spirits for earthly things, shall fall in darkness. 4. But when ye assemble, let no man nor spirit be as a spectacle to others. But as all men labor in the field to gather the harvest, so shall all members in the assembly, by prayer or by music, contribute a glory unto the Father. 5. Remembering that the humblest prayer, even with weak words, if given with a full heart, is as strong unto Jehovih as the best oratory. 6. From all men the spirit shall pour forth unto the Father in praise, according to what hath been created unto it. Neither is more required of any man. 7. But this shall happen unto many: Learning to speak by entrancement or by inspiration, they shall imagine themselves controlled by certain angels, when, in fact, it is only their own spirit, eliminated from the corporeal senses. 8. Others, being influenced, shall imagine it is themselves and not an angel, whereas it is an angel speaking through them. This was the case of Ka'yu. Both are good, and shall be practiced. 9. Let no man concern himself as to whether it be the spirit of himself or an angel; for it is only the subject uttered which is of value. In this day, all things shall stand on their own merit, and not on a supposed authority. 10. And let not him, who speaketh with his own spirit, judge others to be the same; nor yet the reverse of this; for no two in all the world are alike. 11. To them, that have not experienced elimination of the spirit-self from the corporeal self (trance), all speech is believed to be of the corporeal senses only, or of a diseased condition. Such men are not to be blamed for their interpretation; rather shall ye pity them, and not answer them. 12. For many such, even after death, will not admit they are dead, because of the darkness upon them. 13. It is wiser for the spiritual-minded to keep to themselves, especially when communing with Jehovih and His angels. For a greater wonder than these will follow: Some will enter the trance of the first resurrection, and go in spirit out of the body, but only subjectively; others will enter the trance of the second resurrection, and go in spirit out of the body subjectively. And the first shall not believe but the second was like himself, going only subjectively. No two men in all the world have I created alike, saith Jehovih. Even many, after death, are not capable of entering the second resurrection objectively. He, that is in subjective state, speaketh and writeth from the earth, looking upward; he, that cometh of the objective heavens, speaketh and writeth as one come down from My kingdoms to the earth.
14. Two conditions will manifest: Subjective spiritualists will affiliate with the world's people, being deniers of the Ever Present Person, and they will pursue earthly avocations for self sake; but objective spiritualists, being such as live for the spirit's sake, will be Faithists, believers in the Ever Present Person, Jehovih, Whom they will worship not only in words, but by abjuring self, and uniting themselves in brotherhoods, for sake of doing good punto others. These latter are the chosen people of the Father of the kosmon era, and they will become supreme in all the world.
15. These three peoples, the world's people, the believers and the Faithists, have been in all ages of the world. The latter only of them all practiceth harmony and good works. Both of the others are resistants, quarrelers and warriors and disintegrators and breakers-down of all things. 16. Yet, the Faithists, having faith in the All Person, shall ultimately possess the whole earth, and make it a paradise of peace and love. 17. As the first is bound in the flesh, and as the second is bound by the hadan spirits, so is the Faithist bound unto Jehovih, which is emancipation. As the second can commune with the spirits of the first resurrection, so can the Faithist commune with the Father through the second resurrection. 18. Nevertheless, this shall happen: The second shall say: My angels are high, thine are low! Or they shall ask: How know ye your light is higher than ours? 19. And the Faithists shall answer them, saying: We know no high, no low. We give up all things, in order to serve Jehovih by doing good works unto our fellows. 20. And Jehovih shall judge betwixt them, as to which is high or low, not by their words, but by their works. 21. And the signs of good works and self-abnegation shall be as a witness before the world, whence cometh the inspiration of each. 22. Let no man say, that only seers and prophets and such persons as work signs and miracles are under the influence of spirits; for even as much as these, so are other mortals under the dominion of spirits.
Yea, the infidel, the disbeliever, the philosopher, the lawyer, the judge, the preacher, the fanatic, and all others, are more controlled by the spirits of the dead than by their own personal spirit. And the more a man's spirit is wrapped up in his own corporeality, the more is he subject to vampires and spirits of darkness. 23. Neither knoweth the philosopher whether his ideas come from Jehovih or from the spirits of the dead.
24. Whosoever hath witnessed and knoweth of a truth, that he hath seen the spirits of the dead, that knowledge is impregnable. And whoso hath entered the second resurrection, even though in mortality, that knowledge is impregnable.
25. But, whoso hath found the All Person, his knowledge is greater than all. And none below him can judge him. Neither can any man attain to this knowledge, till he hath passed through the other two conditions.
26. No man knoweth the Creator, unless he hath proven the communion of spirits. Neither can any man rise to the second resurrection, till he hath arisen to faith in the All One, Jehovih.
27. Neither shall the Brahmin, nor Mohammedan, nor Budhist, nor Kriste'yan join in the second resurrection on earth or in heaven. 28. For they have not the doctrine of unit; they are as a house divided against itself. Their colonies and communities shall fail in all cases. 29. There shall be but one doctrine, which is Jehovih, the All Person, who is Ever Present; with good works done unto others, with all of one's wisdom and strength. 30. And this shall prevail with the young; whom, as orphans and castaways, ye shall gather up in infancy, founding them in the light of Jehovih, teaching them from the start to sing and pray unto Him, in reverence and fear and joy, that He may be glorified in their purity and good works. 31. And they shall grow up of all nationalities, and races, knowing not: This is mine, or that is mine, or that is thine, but understanding, that they own nothing, and that all things are Jehovih's.
THE BRAHMINS, THE BUDHISTS, THE KRISTE'YANS, THE MOHAMMEDANS, THE CONFUCIANS, THE JEWS AND ALL OTHER PEOPLES ON THE EARTH, IN THE WORDS OF GOD.
1. THINK not, O man, that I am insufficient to the times and seasons. Or say thou that God spake in the dark days of the earth, but latterly holdeth his tongue. 2. Behold, I am thy elder brother, even as a captain of the earth and her heavens for a season. As I am, even so were my predecessors in the time of the ancients: 3. Embassadors of the Most High, Jehovih! 4. Whose power and wisdom are given unto me, even after the same manner as are thy earthly kingdoms governed and disciplined. 5. Whereby order may contribute to the resurrection of all of His created beings. 6. First, I charge thee that whoso saith: GOD, GOD! calleth in vain. 7. I am not come to establish, but to abolish all Gods and Lords and Saviors amongst mortals. 8. For what is past, is past. 9. But whosoever, henceforth, heareth my word and the decree of my commandment, and continueth to make an idol of any name, save the Great Spirit, blasphemeth against his Creator. 10. But whoso cryeth out in fullness of heart, saying: GOD, GOD! Meaning thereby the Ever Present, the Creator, is not a blasphemer before me.11. And whoso saith: ORMAZD, ORMAZD! Meaning thereby the Ever Present, the Creator, is not a blasphemer before me. 12. And whoso calleth any name in any language that signifieth the Ever Present, the Creator, is not a blasphemer before me. 13. And whoso saith: BRAHMA, BRAHMA! Signifying a God in figure and shape of a man, sitting on a throne in heaven, is a blasphemer against Jehovih, the Ever Present, the Creator. 14. And whoso saith: BUDAH, BUDAH, signifying a God in figure and shape of a man, sitting on a throne in heaven, is a blasphemer against Jehovih, the Ever Present, the Creator. 15. And whoso saith: KRISTE, KRISTE! Signifying a God in the figure and shape of a man, sitting on a throne in heaven, is a blasphemer against Jehovih, the Creator, the All Person. 16. And whoso calleth on the name of any other man or angel, worshipping such as a God, is an idolator in my sight. 17. Nor do I judge them less idolatrous than though they worshipped stone idols or graven images. 18. And whosoever saith: DEITY, DEITY! and DIVINITY, DIVINITY! and DIVINE LAW and NATURAL LAW, are adjudged in darkness. 19. For I proclaim my heavens open, and the way of understanding clear. 20. Jehovih is Ever Present, and doeth by virtue of his Presence, and not by any law. 21. And whoso saith that which will lead men to believe He is not Present, or that he hath gone away, leaving certain laws after Him in His stead, the same is adjudged a blasphemer against Jehovih. 22. And whoso saith: CALL THOU ON THIS SAVIOR, OR CALL THOU ON THAT SAVIOR, AND THY SINS SHALL BE FORGIVEN THEE; AND, IN THE HOUR OF THY DEATH, BECAUSE THOU HAST SO CALLED ON HIM, THOU SHALT ASCEND INTO A HEAVENLY PARADISE, the same is a falsifier of my kingdoms and a blasphemer against Jehovih. 23. And whoso saith: COME THOU BEFORE THE CHURCH, AND BEFORE THE PRIEST, AND MAKE PRAYERS AND CONFESSIONS, AND THOU SHALT BE ABSOLVED AND FORGIVEN THY SINS, the same are falsifiers of my kingdoms and blasphemers against Jehovih, the Creator. 24. Nor have I provided resurrection in this world, nor in my heavens above, save by good works done unto others; and this is serving Jehovih, the All Person; and not because of any worship or confessions done before any of the idols on earth or in heaven. 25. Nor is there any redemptions in heaven to the Brahmins, nor to the Budhists, nor to the Kriste'yans, because of their prayers and confessions. 26. But wherein good works have resulted in affiliation; and in lifting the people up out of misery and crime, the same is adjudged as worship of the Great Spirit, Jehovih. 27. Wherein the Brahmins have suffered a people to fall from knowledge into ignorance, or from virtue into vice, my judgment is against them. 28. Wherein the Budhists have suffered a people to fall from knowledge into ignorance, or from virtue into vice, my judgment is against them. 29. Wherein the Ka'yuans have suffered a people to fall from knowledge into ignorance or from virtue into vice, my judgment is against them. 30. Wherein the Kriste'yans have suffered a people to fall from knowledge into ignorance or from virtue into vice, my judgment is against them. 31. Wherein the Mohammedans have suffered a people to fall from knowledge into ignorance, or from virtue into vice, my judgment is against them. 32. Where beggary and vagrancy and all manner of darkness have increased in any of the cities or countries of any of these idolaters, my judgment is against them. 33. They shall not excuse themselves, nor escape my judgment, by saying: O the true Brahmin, or the true Budhist, or the true Mohammedan hath not fallen. These, that fell, were such as embraced not our doctrine in fullness of heart. 34. Because my judgment is also against impotency. They have tried their respective religions hundreds of years. And they have not raised up one city of righteous people. 35. Wherefore, I have come to put these doctrines away, and give them that which shall prove itself potent in all the world. 36. That, which I proclaim, shall be proclaimed by the angels of the second resurrection, unto all nations and peoples. 37. My light is not to one people only, save to the righteous, who serve the Creator by doing good unto all men. In my sight, the nations of the divisions of the earth are as one people only, brothers and sisters. 38. I take from all of them their idols, their Gods; but I give them a greater, even the Creator.
39. I say to them:
I suffered my children to have idols; but now, that ye are men, put away your idols, and accept Jehovih, Who is the Creator of all. 40. Nor shall any man more say: I worship the Brahmin principle, or the Budhist principle, or the Ka'yuan principle, or the Kriste'yan principle, or the Mohammedan principle. For all of these have proved themselves to result in war and destruction. 41. None of them have faith in Jehovih, but faith in their armies of soldiers, and in their weapons of death.
42. But I give unto all people one principle only, which is to serve Jehovih.
This is broad enough for the redemption and resurrection of all men.
And I will have none other.
43. Seek, thou, O man, to believe in the All Person, Who is Ever Present, Whose eye is upon thee, Whose ear heareth thee; for He is the All One, Who is the pass-word to the highest of heavens. 44. And thou mayest call on thy idol at the gates of my heavens, but the gates shall not be opened unto thee. For I will have no quarrel in my exalted kingdoms in heaven as to Gods and Lords and Saviors.
45. Till thou art washed clean of them; coming in spotless white, a servant of the Most High, thou canst not withstand the light of my kingdoms in heaven.
46. But thou shalt return in spirit to the earth, and abide in the church and temple of thy chosen God, wandering about, in stubbornness of heart, a prey to drujas and vampires and other angels of darkness.
47. Have faith, O man, in Him, Who created thee alive; about Him there can be no mistake. Glorify Him by righteous works, having faith, that even as He brought thee into life, so will He provide unto thee, according to thy just deserts.
THE NUMBERS OF THE JUDGMENT, IN THE WORDS OF GOD.
And I send my hosts of high-raised angels to them, saying: Come ye to the kingdoms of Jehovih, and be clothed and fed, and learn to clothe and feed others, for this is the way of resurrection.
But they will not believe, but turn away in stubbornness of heart, even as ye of the earth, saying: Nay, I will rise only by prayers and confessions.
I want to be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, and rise and sit on the right hand of God.
And there are hundreds of millions who, being dead, know not anything; but, through belief in a judgment day, went to sleep, and are waiting for the trumpet of Gabriel to call them forth.
And I send my exalted ones to them to awake them up, and call them up; but they are drunk with their faith, and they relapse again and again, for years and years, for hundreds of years!
Fulfilling Jehovih's mandate, that whatsoever is bound on earth shall be bound in heaven.
In closing this posting I would ask this of reader of my article:
Would it be prudent to begin now to meet the requirements of Jehovih?
Know this, the decision to do so is not an intellectual decision, it must first be a decision of your soul and your life and deeds must prove it has been a decision of the minds, of your mind body and spirit.
Are you surprised that I speak of three minds?
In fact, along with three minds, we also, as is commonly known, have two brains and part of one of them is from our reptilian period of evolvement.