BUSH SR CONTINUES TO SABOTAGE THE SETTLEMENTS
PANETTA (C.I.A.) WEAKLY TAKING BLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS FROM BUSH SR.
Thursday 17 December 2009 05:30
• NOTE: This is to be read in the context of the reports dated 14th and 16th December [Archive]
• 9.00AM UPDATE: According to information received at this time, releases were required to take place effective 9.00am on this date, failing which we have been informed, and it is confirmed, that extremely serious consequences will ensue. See the final cross-head to this report, below.
• GEORGE BUSH SR. AND PANETTA BLOCKING THE SETTLEMENTS
• LEO WANTA REPORTED TO US TO HAVE BEEN THROWN IN JAIL
• PAULSON ARRESTED AND HAULED OFF TO BERMUDA
• TREATMENT OF GEITHNER SO FAR LOST ON WEAK PANETTA
• C.I.A. CHIEF REFUSED POINT BLANK TO AUTHORISE THE RELEASES
• FEDERAL RESERVE REFUSES TO PAY OUT A PAYMASTER
• ‘A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE VERY SHOCKED’
• DOLLAR REFUNDING PROGRAMME CHANGES THE PARADIGM
• BLOATED FINANCIAL ENTERPRISES WILL NEED TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO
• PAUL VOLCKER SHOULD USE HIS INFLUENCE TO SPEAK MORE PLAINLY
• BODYBAGS SEEM TO BE THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND