Original live talk shows. Live broadcasting and podcasting of  talk radio programs and video shows.
Live Talk Radio Main Station ScheduleBecome A Talk Show HostNew Indie MusicBe A Talk Show Guest
Trusted News Trader
© Where truth comes into play
TrustedNewsTrader.com
Pictured: Inside the £800m Dubai hotel boasting a £13,000-a-night suite and dolphins flown in from the South Pacific *LINK*

Regardless of the fact that almost noone we know, including ourselves, will EVER be able to afford this obvious slap in the face to 90% of humanity, who is struggling just to survive, it does boggle the mind how the other 10 per cent live... enjoy!
Fair Use Notice -- Terms of Usage

©2005-2019 BBS Network, Inc. | BBS Radio® | BBS Talk Radio™ | BBS® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - If it's not mainstream, it's on BBS Radio®.