Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
* Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
* At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
* Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
* Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
* The summary is approved by the editorial board.
May 12, 2009
The document presents a list of Chinese state television (China Central TV, CCTV or 中国中央电视台) website censorship keywords. This list was current at the time of writing.
Use of these keywords in postings automatically triggers human intervention.
WikiLeaks editorial staff may be contacted for an independent verification method.
Most of this long list is in Chinese, however there are also some English or Latin-character words present, centering on the Falun Gong meditation movement, Tibet, political leaders, democracy movements (6.4 / 89), and, somewhat cynically, CCTV itself. It also includes a number of other content predictors, such as "www", "http", "IP", and "ne how ma" (marking a latinization of Chinese which would otherwise evade the filter).
* Brothers in Arms
* Falun Gong
* Free Tibet
* ni how ma
* Power to the Falun Gong
* the Underground Resistance