Some Personal Thoughts On TSA Motivations
Found at Steve Quayle's Website...
December 9, 2010
For a good while now, I have had a suspicion which I would like to share with you for consideration. Consider the following:
1. We know that China is our chief creditor, and we can’t pay.
2. We know that the TSA has been keeping many if not all of the naked photos on record.
3. We know that China has millions more men than women because of their one child policy.
4. We know that in times past, slaves were stripped down at auction, not just here, but ancient Rome, and probably all slave holding civilizations. The bidders want to see what they’re bidding on.
5. We know that Martial Law, roundups, etc. are planned.
6. We know that China has been seen in prophetic visions, as being one of the countries that invade the USA after we are in chaos and civil war.
7. We know that Russia has been seen in prophetic visions, as being one of the countries that invade the USA after we are in chaos and civil war.
8. We know that all invading armies are notorious for using rape as both a weapon of terror in war, and a motivational factor for their soldiers, and that there is a worldwide “white slavery” market.
So, with all of this, it seems very logical that ONE reason for saving the nude TSA scan photos is for auctions to the highest bidders. Once the people are in captivity, they can be harvested as sex slaves, workers, and, for some, organ transplantation. Maybe the auctions are going on now, or maybe they’ll be saved for any who are rounded up for special treatment. If nothing else, these images can be used to make certain that anti-Christian invading single soldiers are highly motivated.
Anyway, there may be nothing to this, but it does make sense to me.
There are also the obvious control, biometric ID and psychological cowing down and humiliation factors as well, not to mention possibly a blatant effort to provoke the public and weed out the possible resisters. In ancient times, POW’s were also treated similarly and this IS one of the forms of punishment that God allows to come upon a nation that has rejected Him.